Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ella Kate got her ears pierced!!


Ella Kate finally got her ears pierced!!! I am so proud of my little girl. She is growing day by day and turning into a little lady. Which makes me sad :( and happy :) at the same time. I never thought it would be this hard seeing your child grow up. But it is a blessing at the same time. OH how I love her.......... anyways, about her ears. I had decided when she was about 3 months old that I would leave the decision up to her when she was able to choose if she wanted her ears pierced or not. So for about 2 months now she has been wanting to wear my earrings and of course I find some way to make it look like she had them on. So I ask her if she wanted her ears pierced like mine and she said yes and got really excited. So Monday, Feb. 9 we went to Tuscaloosa and got them pierced. She done really great, cried a minute or so but for the most part done really great. We got her little cz diamond studs that are absolutely adorable. Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment